TrailBlazer 2002-2009
2023- The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Transmission problem or mechanical?

Search this Thread

Old August 13th, 2019, 9:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmission problem or mechanical?

Sorry this is long...
To anybody that has real knowledge about transmissions this is for you.... I have a 2004 Chevrolet trailblazer. V6 automatic. My transmission has had some issues I guess... It takes a little longer to get up to 55mph. Sometimes I take my foot off that gas to help it shift. Blah blah well over a week ago it was accelerating and BAM all of a sudden it's no longer accelerating as I'm going down the hwy Instead the motor just kept revving and it wasn't going. My friend came to the rescue and he drove it home. As he's driving, it stops accelerating, he puts it in Neutral, kills the Suv waits 20 seconds ( as it's still just coasting) then restarts it and it then accelerates again. In a less than 5 mile radius it's stopped accelerating a minimum of 10 times. It now sits in my driveway. Anybody that knows anything please help me I'm quite desperate.

Also I have put it on a diagnosis from Auto zone (when it was accelerating) and the state inspection sticker facility here and the mechanical problems that I remember that are in need of repair....
Misfire. (coil packs?)
Fan clutch (if that's what it's called)
Camshaft position sensor
Fuel filter (now has brand new one)
Something else I can't remember that indicated air filter which I bought...

We did remove some coil packs and there's water in there and we blew that out and original owner suggested us do this as it got water in there when he had it and he could never figure out where said water comes from.
Old August 16th, 2019, 9:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was my solenoid B2 I think that's the name of it.