Uplander 2005-2009
This sport-van offers a sporty feel and roomy interior, all in the body of a minivan.
Platform: U-Body

2007 Uplander A/C

Search this Thread

Old August 6th, 2012, 8:58 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Uplander A/C

My rear A/C only blows air from the floor vent. I was able to get air from the overhead vents. I have tried the Air control valve in all positions with no change. I have attempted to use the control from the DVD screen and have not been able to change the air from the floor vent. The back of the van is hard to cool when using only the floor vent.

Anyone had this problem or knows how to fix the issue?

Thanks, Jack
Old August 8th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack1946
My rear A/C only blows air from the floor vent. I was able to get air from the overhead vents. I have tried the Air control valve in all positions with no change. I have attempted to use the control from the DVD screen and have not been able to change the air from the floor vent. The back of the van is hard to cool when using only the floor vent.

Anyone had this problem or knows how to fix the issue?

Thanks, Jack
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Is there anything under the front seats? Are there any objects that could obstruct the airflow to the rear of the vehicle?

Louis
GM Customer Service