Uplander 2005-2009
This sport-van offers a sporty feel and roomy interior, all in the body of a minivan.
Platform: U-Body

Is there a fuse for the 2006 Uplander liftgate?

Search this Thread

Old August 16th, 2012, 8:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a fuse for the 2006 Uplander liftgate?

I have a 2006 Uplander that I can't get the liftgate to open, the other doors all work but the liftgate won't go up...Is there a fuse for the liftgate? Help!
Old August 17th, 2012, 3:28 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by cnolans@***.net
I have a 2006 Uplander that I can't get the liftgate to open, the other doors all work but the liftgate won't go up...Is there a fuse for the liftgate? Help!
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Is it not unlocking? There may be an issue with the actuator. This is just a suggestion, not a diagnosis.

I encourage you consult with a certified technician. They will be able to offer an official diagnosis after inspecting the vehicle.

Please keep us posted.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service