Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Some parts numbers needed

Old January 22nd, 2013, 8:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some parts numbers needed

hey guys, replace my old 2001 express with a new 2012, but there are some things i will be adding (power windows/locks) now GM in their infinite wisdom kept the same footprint of the regulator since 1996 (just minor design changes) but the door lock actuator seems different

now the local gm dealers tell me that the actuator is sold as a kit with the "door module" (interior door latch, rods, regulator and actuator) which is obviously a money grab because if an actuator fails you would have to shell out $700+ CDN to replace it based on what these guys say

it's a simple conversion, and actually much easier than the older years because of the fuse box relocation because of the seperate relays and fuses for the lock and unlock signals (reality there is no need to actually go through the BCM with very minor electrical modification)

so if anyone has the part numbers for the front doors (driver/passenger), side cargo and rear cargo door actuators it'll be a tremendous help!