Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

00 Monte Problem

Search this Thread

Old October 4th, 2006, 4:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00 Monte Problem

Well i have a 2000 monte carlo ss and i am 16 and know a little about cars but here is the deal with it, for the past week or two i would come back from riding around or would come from a friends house so i go home and kill the engine and get out 20 minutes later come back outside to start the car and it wont start, and its not the battery or starter or alternator, because i went to listen when i turned the key on and the fuel pump wasnt working because i didnt hear it make that sound when u usually turn the car key so for mayb 2 days it wouldnt start then the next day i go and try and start it and it starts so im like wtf??... and then i go around the block to just see if anything happens and then i get home and turn the car off and then try to turn it right back on but same problem dont hear the fuel pump working , but i am not sure if its my fuel pump or what so any help would be greatly aprreciated guys!!! thanx!!