Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Need some expert advice!

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2016, 6:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some expert advice!

I have a 2014 Chevy Silverado, V8, with 36k miles..... My issue is that it's feeling sluggish! It will sometimes hesitate when I am on accelerator. I've run some Seafoam through it and it's only a short term fix. Notice it more the less gas I have in my tank. Can someone advise?!?!
Old May 30th, 2016, 11:07 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With 36,000 miles and also less than 3 years old. You should be taking it to the dealer they have access to the latest TSBs and diagnostic tools. The vehicle concern maybe covered by warranty
Old May 31st, 2016, 8:28 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Nola_Wil
I have a 2014 Chevy Silverado, V8, with 36k miles..... My issue is that it's feeling sluggish! It will sometimes hesitate when I am on accelerator. I've run some Seafoam through it and it's only a short term fix. Notice it more the less gas I have in my tank. Can someone advise?!?!
Hi there Nola_Wil,

I apologize for the concerns you're having with your Silverado. Have you had a chance to take it to your dealership yet? If you'd like assistance in setting up a service appointment, please let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care