Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

67 Chevy Impala gauge question

Old July 15th, 2011, 12:17 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 67 Chevy Impala gauge question

I have a 1967 Chevy Impala and I'm trying to replace the fuel gauge on my dashboard and figures that they don't make 5" Fuel Gauges anymore(Impalas has big dashboard gauges)
The closet thing I found is a bunch of different models of Quad Gauges that have a fuel gauge on them along with other gauges:

Would this be compatible for my car? and all the other different models from AutoMeter.
Old July 16th, 2011, 4:00 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by classiccarman
I have a 1967 Chevy Impala and I'm trying to replace the fuel gauge on my dashboard and figures that they don't make 5" Fuel Gauges anymore(Impalas has big dashboard gauges)
The closet thing I found is a bunch of different models of Quad Gauges that have a fuel gauge on them along with other gauges:

Would this be compatible for my car? and all the other different models from AutoMeter.
You will need to replace the fuel sending unit to match the guage, also is it electric for the oil, and water temp? Depening on what you want with the Impala, i.e. keep it original or don't care, would dictate what you do with it. There are still salvage or aftermarket parts for replacement.