Monte Carlo & Lumina Since the 1970s, the Monte Carlo has been an icon of American stock car racing. A 4-door version, the Lumina, was produced in the late 90's.
Platform: A-, G-, & W-body

is it really the amp for the no sound problem

Search this Thread

Old April 20th, 2014, 1:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is it really the amp for the no sound problem

been a bowtie since birth.my girl(00 ls monte) has 267 on her and having the no sound through speakers but radio works.Thought had a short in door so took both doors apart and cant find any bare wires. Is there a fuse for the amp cause crawled in trunk and it has 2 connectors no fuse.Now seems battery won't hold a charge so at a loss.any help would be appreciated.thanx
after spendin my wee hrs of mornin workin on her i got the pass. side working and tore apart the whole left side traced wiring back to radio no breaks in wire.left speaker unplugged and now battery holds a charge and "service vehicle soon" has gone off and after a few ahem flies down 95 she runs like a champ now. So if anyone has any idea where to look next any help would be appreciated cause even though i looked at an 06 supercharged ss i can't seem to give up on her.

Last edited by gldjr; April 20th, 2014 at 9:41 AM. Reason: update