Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Past Chevy Truck, SUV & Vans > S-10 & Blazer
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageUsed CarsVendors TSB & Recalls
Search
Welcome to Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2009, 08:59 PM
CF Beginner

Ok I'm starting to think that I may have a VCM problem, SES light came on today so I pull out the Tech 2 scanner and DTC PO134 Heated oxygen sensor No activity detected B1 Ssensor 1 so I pull out the meeter and disconect the O2 sensor Reference Voltage is supposed to be .45volts and as low as .32 volts depending on the meter used Mine is .26-.28
on both sensors so check connectors wiggle them around with no change,clear the DTC to see if it will happen again. I take the truck for a ride and the service light SES light is back on again check DTC with scanner and have 3 more stored PO340 camshaft position sensor
circuit malfunction, PO441 Evap system incorrect purge flow, and P1406 EGR pintle position error My EGR is 1 week old with it throwing all these codes and a lower than allowed reference voltage on my O2 sensors I think my truck needs a new brain because although i still have a rough idle the truck runs like New
Any thoughts??
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 06-14-2009, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009
1987 Chevrolet K Blazer
My Garage

Send a message via Skype™ to mudmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki-guy View Post
There is a way to test the mapsensor! Do you have a Haynes manual? Mudmaniac how do adjust TPS? I don't think I did that when I replaced mine?
There are a couple different types of TPS, one of them fits over the cross shaft end and another has a tab at the end of the shaft. They both have very limited adjustment before you tighten the mounting screws. It should be at .65 volts when idling and 5 volts at WOT. The Holley TB has a much easier adjustment and an idle adjustment screw as well.

MudManiac
Helpful Site Usage articles:

Vote in the May TOTM Contest
How To Post a Signature
How To Create a Photo Gallery
Posting Links, Images, etc. Using BB Code Tags
NEW!! Create your own garage!

95 Tahoe 383cu.in./350hp/425ftlbs
6" lift 16x35x16 Boggers
Old 06-14-2009, 09:35 PM
CF Beginner

Ok fixed the Multiple DTC's replaced fuse #5 for O2 EGR and Evap codes
Gonna change fuel filter and tune up tomorrow and hopefully rough idle goes away but have ordered a new MAP sensor and IAC from rock auto other than the ICM that's the last original 95 parts left on the vehicle and both can affect idle
Old 06-14-2009, 09:35 PM

Tags
1995, 95, blazer, camshaft, circuit, control, idle, ignition, malfunction, map, module, position, rough, sensor, silverado