Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Dead horse being beaten I'm sure...DL3 conversion

Search this Thread

Old April 16th, 2012, 8:50 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dead horse being beaten I'm sure...DL3 conversion

Call me an idiot. I know...I know. For the life of me, I can't find a writeup on what all is needed for a 2011. I've found some on earlier years, but I'm not sure if there are changes in wiring or anything from one year to another. Given I've got a 100k warranty, I don't want to find out the hard way that one isn't compatible with another. The main reason for the DL3 upgrade for me is the signals. I had them on my 2003 and really come to like them a lot as I drive freeway a lot....lots of lane changes in the 100mi RT commute.

So besides the DL3 mirrors, what else will I need to get? Presuming a new drivers side switch....or no?

I'd like to have the power fold option merely for running into the car wash and such, but that's a nice to have....not a "must have".

thanks for helping a newbie out with what I'm sure is an overly asked question. I searched DL3 mirror and DL3 conversion on this site and couldn't come up with anything....I must be using the wrong terminology or something.

Thanks
Old April 17th, 2012, 7:23 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nothing?