South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Flow Chevrolet and GMpartsdirect.com / Dont do it

Search this Thread

Old April 15th, 2011, 8:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flow Chevrolet and GMpartsdirect.com / Dont do it

Oh my goodness, If you ever think you ran across a good deal by buying anything from these clowns, run, run away fast. There is no way to talk to anyone. You can only contact via email. They don't reply to emails and they ship when they want to. They have indicated when ordered items would ship and finally forwarded order confirmation with tracking numbers that only notify you that they have contacted the postal service that there will be an item to be picked up. They refuse to provide any dates of when the package will actually ship or when it may arrive. GMpartsdirect.com is operated by Flow Chevrolet out of Winston Salem NC and have proven to be the biggest ripoff I have ever been taken by. Trust me. The $30 savings on a $180 part is not worth it. Several weeks into this and I still have no answer other than"we apologize for the delay, there's been an overwhelming call volume". Call volume? they don't have a stinking phone. they can't take your call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chevy corporate. They are ruining you. Yank the plug on them.
Old February 17th, 2014, 4:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've bought a lot of stuff from them and never had a problem. Even bought two vehicles from them. Hope you get your troubles straightened out...