Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Weathertech Mats

Search this Thread

Old August 27th, 2012, 5:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weathertech Mats

So im trying to buy some Mats, and im going to get weathertech, but want to see what they look like in an actual suburban...not some crap photos on the site of a tundra, or other rear seat...i have the cashmere carpet, and really want the tan ones, but black may be nicer in the long run...also new 2011-2012 models of mats dont cover under the 2nd row...its only a thin strip you get...so im willing to bet that no changes were made between 2010 and 2012 to the inside angles of the car...prolly just cutting down on cost or something
Old August 27th, 2012, 8:00 PM
CF Senior Member

i bought the weather tech mats for my 2012 tahoe. not what i expected and i was actually a little disappointed. the mats do fit perfectly but you have to be willing to anchor them to the carpet (front mats) to get them to stay put. the rear and cargo area are excellent. the fronts also are a thin plastic that has too much flex where it goes around the trim pieces. i had them for about 6 weeks and called the company and asked for an exchange to the all weather mats for the front. they exchanged them and paid for shipping both the return shipping and to ship the replacement. thats some warranty. they stand behind their product.

the all weather matts are a perfect fit, are very durable, do not slide around and look great

if you want pictures of the all weather mats send me your email and i will snap a few pics for you.
Old August 29th, 2012, 5:29 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

If you go to the weather tech site and click on the start button you can select your vehicle and see what the mats look like in your vehicle...Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors | WeatherTech.com
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by in2pro
If you go to the weather tech site and click on the start button you can select your vehicle and see what the mats look like in your vehicle...Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors | WeatherTech.com
I did that...that is how i saw the difference n the 2010 and 2011 models

blueinterceptor thanks for the info

I did search before i posted and all the photos were removed from the host site, so im really looking for photos in a burban's 3rd row

Last edited by Coheed; August 29th, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:45 PM
CF Senior Member

I don't have any mats for the third row. I will send pics of the first and second row.
Old August 30th, 2012, 8:10 AM
CF Active Member

I have them in my08 Sub in all 3 rows + the cargo space.
Perfect fit and durable.The 2nd row liner goes over the driveline hump and covers all exposed areas.
Old August 31st, 2012, 6:15 AM
CF Beginner

Yeahi have 4 kids and the constant stepping on therug nder the second row is gonna get bad...so i want that covered. I just gonna get the 2010 model and see if it fits...
Old September 1st, 2012, 5:30 AM
CF Active Member

My Sub has the bench seat in the 2nd row. I believe the mats are different for the Suburban with the 2nd row captains seats.
Old September 1st, 2012, 9:56 AM
CF Beginner

We had the WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit <SUP></SUP>mats in our previous vehicle and they were awesome. They fit like a glove and keep everything off the carpet. We are ordering some for our Burb.