Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Corsa Exhaust, SS front bumper, Please buy!!

Search this Thread

Old April 20th, 2007, 12:00 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corsa Exhaust, SS front bumper, Please buy!!

I have a corsa touring cat back exhaust for my 03 Tahoe that is still in the box. Touring-Single Side Exit With Twin Pro-Series 4.0" Tips, Complete Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent System, Low Interior Resonance, No Welding, Bolt On Installation, Includes Hardware And Installation Directions, Increased Flow Over Stock System, Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty, 50 State Emissions Legal, I paid $846 shipped. Make offers. I am sure that it fits 01-05 models.

Street scene SS front bumper with speed grille and speed valance. Chrome chevy bow tie emblem. Stylinconcepts has this picture to give you an example: I have the same grille, bumper, valance, and emblem, basically this whole front end. It is still in the box and never been installed.I paid $750 shipped for all ofthese items.Make offers

and this one

Chrome escalade door handles set of 4. Never been installed, still in box. I paid $213 shipped. Here is a pic from Jp customs.

True flow air intake. Installed about 6 months ago. Great intake. Noticeable power gains, very clean, no loss in low end. make offers

I am selling my Tahoe, so these parts are useless to me