TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Advance help with BCM problem

Search this Thread

Old November 16th, 2014, 1:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advance help with BCM problem

Hi,

Fyi I have a Tech2 for any diagnostic you can Think of that will help me with my problem.

I have a 2002 Trailblazer sold new in Sweden, so it's a export model. It was sold new with, for example, the option of folding outside mirrors.

The following things do not work on my truck, or some of the settings dont work. I suspect a problem with my BCM but need your expertise advice and help.

1. No lights flashes or horn chirp when locking or unlocking the truck with the key fob (remote), it's set in the DIC to "both" (dome lights do come on).

2. The folding mirror do NOT work with the Power mirror **** on drivers door.

3. Head lights dos NOT turn on when unlooking the truck (set in the DIC).

4. Some of the options in the DIC have gone missing in the last couple of months.

5. When I lock the truck with the remote and then open the door from inside to trigger the alarm only the horn honks, NO lights flashing.

6. When parked and turned off, the headlights are on for about 10 seconds, if I change the time in DIC it wont actually change the time the lights are on still about 10 sec.

So my questions are:

Do you Think all these problems are related to the BCM?

Is it possible that the BCM can loose it's programing and only needs to be reprogramed or do I need a new BCM?

I really need some help with these problems, so if any of you out there have any ideas I can try i really would appriciate it.

Thanks,

Eric Hjelte//