Uplander 2005-2009
This sport-van offers a sporty feel and roomy interior, all in the body of a minivan.
Platform: U-Body

Dvd Player not playing through the car speakers...

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2011, 5:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dvd Player not playing through the car speakers...

I have a 2005 Uplander that we recently purchased and when we went to use the DVD player we noticed that it wouldn't play through the car speakers. We have tried pushing the Aux/Cd button but nothing happens. what could be causing this problem and how can we fix it? It works fine with the headphones but my 2 year old will not leave headphones on. I read through some other forums but didn't find a solution to my problem. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Old September 14th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Have you contacted the dealership? They will be able to diagnose the issue for you. I would recommend starting there to at least get an idea of what is going on, and your options to get it repaired.
Breanne
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old November 5th, 2011, 3:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you asked for help from where you got the car DVD player maybe they can solve your question. you Know electronic experts can solve it.
Justcardvd.com is good.
Old November 5th, 2011, 7:24 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

https://chevroletforum.com/forum/upl...der-dvd-36382/