Notices
1988 - 1998 (GMT400) Section for all discussion related to the 1987-1998 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

My ‘91 c1500 i purchased last year has got to be extremely rare....need advice!!

Search this Thread

Old December 26th, 2019, 10:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My ‘91 c1500 i purchased last year has got to be extremely rare....need advice!!

I must of passed this truck 30 times before I decided to stop by and look at it. It had been sittin for a few months in this guys driveway for sale. From afar, this truck looked almost exactly like a base, 2WD , standard cab work truck with a 6cyl engine and vinyl seats. Damn was I’m glad I stopped...never judge a book by the cover. It was a 2WD but it also had 27 years with one owner!!, 350 engine w/142k miles, 4-speed transmission, ABS, PW, PL, CC, A/C, premium stereo, split bench cloth seats in great condition, rear sliding window, towing package, side steps w/ lights, chrome mud flaps, factory GM bedliner, factory roof visor w/lights,premium wheels,pinstripes,side body moldings plus I’m sure there’s more...HAS anyone ever seen this model truck with all these factory options?even Being 2WD? It’s drives likes it’s on rails but still needs some work. I need to fix the ac , stereo and get a new dash board plus some other things. Nothing major is wrong with it...Should invest the couple grand to fix everything that’s broke and maybe upgrade a few things???

1991 C1500 —I am the 2nd owner! 142k-w/350 engine,4-sp auto,pw,pl,cruise,AC, and,towing package, side step, sliding rear window,cloth split bench, factory gm bedliner,2WD, runs and drives great. Sounds even better...paid $1600
Old December 27th, 2019, 1:26 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Haddad
I must of passed this truck 30 times before I decided to stop by and look at it. It had been sittin for a few months in this guys driveway for sale. From afar, this truck looked almost exactly like a base, 2WD , standard cab work truck with a 6cyl engine and vinyl seats. Damn was I’m glad I stopped...never judge a book by the cover. It was a 2WD but it also had 27 years with one owner!!, 350 engine w/142k miles, 4-speed transmission, ABS, PW, PL, CC, A/C, premium stereo, split bench cloth seats in great condition, rear sliding window, towing package, side steps w/ lights, chrome mud flaps, factory GM bedliner, factory roof visor w/lights,premium wheels,pinstripes,side body moldings plus I’m sure there’s more...HAS anyone ever seen this model truck with all these factory options?even Being 2WD? It’s drives likes it’s on rails but still needs some work. I need to fix the ac , stereo and get a new dash board plus some other things. Nothing major is wrong with it...Should invest the couple grand to fix everything that’s broke and maybe upgrade a few things???

1991 C1500 —I am the 2nd owner! 142k-w/350 engine,4-sp auto,pw,pl,cruise,AC, and,towing package, side step, sliding rear window,cloth split bench, factory gm bedliner,2WD, runs and drives great. Sounds even better...paid $1600
I would check and change any fluid ASAP. The axle oil would be first as too many never check it out. Then on to draining all the brake fluid out of that old Chevy. Good buy!