Notices
1988 - 1998 (GMT400) Section for all discussion related to the 1987-1998 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Problem Silverado V8 6.5 1994

Search this Thread

Old June 20th, 2019, 8:44 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Problem Silverado V8 6.5 1994

Good morning, I bought a Silverado that was standing, the mechanic here is finishing putting it. But here in Brazil it is difficult to find someone who understands this mechanics. But it looks like it's missing a harness, and it does not know where those Plugs that are missing connections should be connected. There are 4 Plugs and they are near Collector. I'll try to post the photos.
Can any of you tell me where these plugs are and where they will be connected in order to proceed with their assembly?

Bom dia, comprei uma Silverado que estava parada, o mecânico daqui está terminando de montar ela. Mas aqui no Brazil é difícil de achar alguém que entenda dessa mecânica.
Mas parece que está faltando um chicote de fios, e ele não sabe onde esses Plugs que estão faltando conexões devem ser conectados.
São 4 Plugs e ficam próximo Coletor. Vou tentar postar as fotos.
Algum de vocês pode me informar de onde são esses plugs e onde que eles serão conectados pra poder prosseguir com a montagem dela?
Old June 20th, 2019, 6:20 PM
CF Active Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm not sure what your calling a collector(fuel filter? ) The pictures are hard to see anything but the plugs. My first thought is that maybe it has been converted to mechanical injection. The plugs would have been for the old pump and pump mounted driver. This is only possible if the plugs are in front of the filter area.
Old June 25th, 2019, 7:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good evening, I was able to find the missing parts for these plugs.
Fuel filter Diesel Glow Plug Controller Manifold Pressure Sensor (MAP)
Thanks.