Notices
1999 - 2006 (GMT800) Section for all discussion related to the 1999-2006 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Muffler Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old March 10th, 2019, 7:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best sounding mufflers

Looking for relatively cheap mufflers with the best sound for my z71. Duals with an x pipe. Suggestions?

Last edited by SheBeast93; March 11th, 2019 at 7:28 PM.
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:31 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by SheBeast93
Looking for relatively cheap mufflers with the best sound for my z71. Duals with an x pipe. Suggestions?
Most of us wont get involved with common items like mufflers. Lots of have begun not paying much attention to posters who use a female name, I suppose to get
us to help you out with the "damsel indistress" notion. Then again most of us MEN buy whatever mufflers we want to, so is that beyond your comprehension?
Old April 8th, 2019, 3:49 AM
CF Beginner

WOW......

anyway, when you have a set up like yours, dont just go cheap... FLOW MASTER, MAGNAFLO, BORLA......
Old April 8th, 2019, 6:12 AM
CF Beginner

Looking for relatively cheap mufflers with the best sound for my z71. Duals with an x pipe. Suggestions?For an exhaust systems selection click here
Hi!

Sorry, but good sound and low prices don't go together.
I would recomend buying a whole catback system from either Magnaflow or Flowmaster.
Just avoid glasspack mufflers in any combo, as they tend to 'burn-out' rather quickly, especcialy when combined with a powerful engine.