Notices
1999 - 2006 (GMT800) Section for all discussion related to the 1999-2006 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

No Audio

Search this Thread

Old March 10th, 2022, 2:23 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Audio

Hey All. I'm trying to figure out a radio issue with my 2005 2500HD Silverado Crew that I picked up last month. Factory uplevel radio with Bose amp without sub, with rear-seat audio. The guy I purchased it from said he bought it at auction and the radio was locked. He paid some guy to unlock the radio and said it worked for him. It wasn't working the day I took delivery and the guy said it was probably a loose connection on the radio... it hasn't worked for me yet. I checked for codes and there are 4 current codes B1025, B1035, B1045, and B1055. I checked the wiring connections at the radio, amp, and speakers. I've reprogrammed the radio and also replaced the amp. I checked for a signal from the radio to the amp and the low power signal seems to be getting down there. No output on the amp and the amp is getting power and ground. I checked the speakers and they tested good. I couldn't find any pinched wires behind the radio and in the center console. The rear seat audio does work and I can plug in headphones and hear the audio clearly from any source. When I use Tech2win, I am unable to communicate with the Bose amp both before and after I replaced the amp. The amp I installed was working in the vehicle it came out of. Has anyone run across anything like this or could provide any guidance? Thanks in advance!