Notices
2007 - 2013 (GMT900) Section for all discussion related to the 2007-2013 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

*FREE ChevroletForum Decals*

Search this Thread

Old January 23rd, 2018, 1:11 PM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb *FREE ChevroletForum Decals*

Hi All,

We are giving away window decals to any forum members who would like them! These are large, white, banner-sized decals that can be placed on your back window or anywhere on your truck (36in x 3.5in). If you would like one, please send me a PM and I'll mail it out to you free of charge. If you are holding any type of event with other Chevy Truck owners and want to give them away, I can also send you a larger number of them, just let me know how many you would need.

All the best,

Lauren & The Team at ChevroletForum.com
Old January 29th, 2018, 6:39 PM
IB Staff

Old June 15th, 2018, 2:04 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by IB Member Support
Hi All,

We are giving away window decals to any forum members who would like them! These are large, white, banner-sized decals that can be placed on your back window or anywhere on your truck (36in x 3.5in). If you would like one, please send me a PM and I'll mail it out to you free of charge. If you are holding any type of event with other Chevy Truck owners and want to give them away, I can also send you a larger number of them, just let me know how many you would need.

All the best,

Lauren & The Team at ChevroletForum.com
are these still available
Old June 15th, 2018, 12:48 PM
IB Staff

@James Mud Duck Yes! I'll shoot you a private message to get your mailing address.