2007 - 2013 (GMT900) Section for all discussion related to the 2007-2013 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Greetings from Form Lighting!

Search this Thread

Old May 26th, 2022 | 1:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Default Greetings from Form Lighting!

Hello fellow Chevy enthusiasts!

Jordan here from Form Lighting. We are excited to be sponsoring Chevrolet Forum, and I wanted to introduce myself and the company.

We are a distributor of full-LED lighting solutions for many makes and models, including the Silverado. Form Lighting might be a new brand, but our team is made up of lighting industry veterans. We know what’s important when it comes to lighting. We pride ourselves on providing modern LED lighting solutions that upgrade both form AND function. We offer a great value, with excellent performance, quality, and a solid warranty to back it up.
Our website www.FormLights.com, along with our first line of new products, has just launched. We’re running an introductory promotion of 10% off, AND forum members can get free U.S. shipping on top of that - just send me a PM!
Follow us on social media!

Facebook: Facebook.com/FormLights
Instagram: @Form.Lighting
TikTok: @Form.Lighting

We are here to help with anything lighting related, so don’t hesitate to PM us with any questions! We are excited to be a part of the community!
Old June 26th, 2022 | 10:06 PM
CF Beginner

Default Back Passenger side turn signal not working

Originally Posted by Form Lighting
Hello fellow Chevy enthusiasts!

Jordan here from Form Lighting. We are excited to be sponsoring Chevrolet Forum, and I wanted to introduce myself and the company.

We are a distributor of full-LED lighting solutions for many makes and models, including the Silverado. Form Lighting might be a new brand, but our team is made up of lighting industry veterans. We know what’s important when it comes to lighting. We pride ourselves on providing modern LED lighting solutions that upgrade both form AND function. We offer a great value, with excellent performance, quality, and a solid warranty to back it up.
Our website www.FormLights.com, along with our first line of new products, has just launched. We’re running an introductory promotion of 10% off, AND forum members can get free U.S. shipping on top of that - just send me a PM!
Follow us on social media!

Facebook: Facebook.com/FormLights
Instagram: @Form.Lighting
TikTok: @Form.Lighting

We are here to help with anything lighting related, so don’t hesitate to PM us with any questions! We are excited to be a part of the community!
Hi, my back passenger side right turn signal not working, if I turns the hazards on it comes on, so the hazards work, but the when I try the the right turn signal again, stills doesn’t work, the front passenger turn signal works fine but not the back. I’ve checked the fuses and the connections under the truck bed but still not working.