2014 radiator leaking and ac condenser leaking - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

2014 radiator leaking and ac condenser leaking

Old May 17th, 2018, 7:05 PM
CF Beginner

Default 2014 radiator leaking and ac condenser leaking

both my radiator and my ac condenser leaks resulting in no ac and a truck that overheats! Gm has told me they won’t fix my truck even though they have issued a special care bulletin for the same make and model to fix these known issues. GM knows about all the issues with the 2014 just chooses to save money and uses cheap foreign parts! https://gm.oemdtc.com/6946/15829-spe...ado-gmc-sierra

repair bulletin pit 5331 for ac line and condenser

Old May 18th, 2018, 1:48 AM
CF Pro Member

Originally Posted by Texasmiller View Post
both my radiator and my ac condenser leaks resulting in no ac and a truck that overheats! Gm has told me they won’t fix my truck even though they have issued a special care bulletin for the same make and model to fix these known issues. GM knows about all the issues with the 2014 just chooses to save money and uses cheap foreign parts! https://gm.oemdtc.com/6946/15829-spe...ado-gmc-sierra

repair bulletin pit 5331 for ac line and condenser

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Raise all hell. Take it to anther dealership. Call GM customer service.
Old May 18th, 2018, 6:58 AM
CF Beginner

85k on the truck I have been to 3 dealerships and spoke with customer service 4 times ! I have requested a new advisor and wrote GM!

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: