Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Newbie With a Question or looking for suggestion

Search this Thread

Old August 31st, 2020, 11:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Newbie With a Question or looking for suggestion

In the Past Month I purchased a 2015 Chevy Suburban LTZ (previous 2003 Suburban 1500 Junkie) , Love it. Time to turn it in to my Dad truck and have some fun along the way
The point I'm at right now is putting on a brush guard (Gotta protect the investment) So I am going With a
Westin 40-33805 Sportsman X Grille Guard Westin 40-33805 Sportsman X Grille Guard
I already purchased the Censor relocator kit from Westin as well and is sitting in my back seat.
Probably my next addition will be a Brow Led Light Bar , I've never purchased one before and if there is a mistake I don't want it to be due to lack of research on my behalf.
I want something Stylish in Black (Gotta Match ) that has blind the blind Lumens (yes I Realize they are not meant to be used when driving on public roads , do you really care?)
EZ Install , rugged , and all that jazz... I have no problem paying for quality but I'd like to keep it under 200$ ( Happy Wife Happy Life Yadda Yadda )
I use Amazon for ALOT , but I've used and had good experiences with Rock Auto as well. any suggestions, warnings so and so forth are GREATLY appreciated in advanced.
I do apologize if this is listed in another thread it has been years since I have used an actual forum and look forward to contributing to the community.