Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Review: D5S LED Bulbs Test On Chevy Silverado 1500 Regular Light

Search this Thread

Old August 30th, 2023, 8:28 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review: D5S LED Bulbs Test On Chevy Silverado 1500 Regular Light

*This content was originally created by Ryan. All the photos are authorized by Ryan as well. Thank you for sharing such great content with us!

Light out put is 10/10 Shipping was 10/10 Brightness 10/10 Just an overall perfect product in my opinion.

Details:

Purchase Item: pro series D5S LED bulb

Features and Specs:
100W/set
10000LM/set
6000K bright white
Come with custom fit dust cover, all-in-one design
Plug and play
Multiple cooling system to last longer

Vehicle's Information: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Fits: regular light

Installation time: 20-30 mins

Reason Why I Switch to LEDs:

The led out put these give compared to my stock hid headlights there is an Immaculate difference. Also lasfit is super budget friendly. Compared to buying oem HID's.

Product Impression:

Great packaging, fast shipping, has many different offers for vehicles. Comping these led to hid I was missing out. The LED's give such a nice crisp light beam and everything is Illuminated while my stock HIDs I had in the truck had spots where it was not illuminated and light out put was Mediocre Plus the built in fans to keep the product cool so it doesn't over heat and burn out faster is a huge plus in my book.

LED Lights Overview:

Light Output: 50 watts output, which is a higher power than the factory 25w and even 35w HIDs.

Beam Pattern: the lighting pattern is the almost same as the OEM HID and the reason is pro series D5S led bulbs are only designed for the Silverado 1500.

20-30 mins Installation: You don't have to worry about doing extra cutting and splicing as those are simple plug and play designs.

About Lifespan: To be stronger and keep safer, we build the 9000rpm 40mm dual-ball-bearing fan with 7pcs fan blades, turbofan into the body and duct cover to make sure the heat dissipation.

Real World Test:

I do a lot of night driving on back unlit roads and I'll tell you what these do the job if you need light and great out put and the light being thrown far enough ahead of you.