Notices
2019+ Silverado (GMT-T1) Section for all discussion related to the 2019+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.

Driving the 2019 Silverado

Search this Thread

Old August 23rd, 2018, 8:28 PM
ChevyForum Town Crier

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Driving the 2019 Silverado

Chad just got a chance to driver the 2019 Silverado, and obviously, he has a lot to say. Head here to check out his full review, along with a ton of pics!
Old August 24th, 2018, 6:17 PM
ChevyForum Town Crier

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like the High Country is a proper Cowboy Cadillac!
Old June 24th, 2019, 11:07 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just picked up a High Country, the good review above undersells the tech available with this trim level. The trailer camera and different views it offers is excellent as well as the other views surrounding the front and sides of the truck. A helpful view offered is the one directly looking down on your hitch which you can look at briefly at all speeds unlike the other views which are meant for use while parking or under 8 mph. Cruising along the highway at 65 you can take a peek, (about 3 seconds worth) at your hitch to verify everything is still looking good.
The heads up display on the windshield is more useful than I imagined it would be and not just a gimmick, Same goes for the rear view mirror camera panoramic view, I thought I’d shut that off instantly but after using it a bit it is superior to the regular mirror in every way.
Chevy has also done a great job on the “radio” display. Very touch responsive and useful.
The air conditioned seats are very effective and overall I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet on the truck.