Notices
2019+ Silverado (GMT-T1) Section for all discussion related to the 2019+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.

Get ready to upgrade your lighting system to a whole new level!

Search this Thread

Old September 20th, 2023, 9:29 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get ready to upgrade your lighting system to a whole new level!

A large truck deserves ample lighting! The dim halogen bulbs don't quite match the imposing stature of the Silverado - a sentiment I believe many owners share. Retrofitting the headlight housing with LEDs to replace the factory halogens isn't too difficult a task. However, the Silverado's housing can't accommodate higher wattage LED bulbs due to limited heat dissipation capabilities stemming from its unique design.

Lasfit have developed a revolutionary LED replacement bulb specifically designed for the Silverado, delivering unparalleled brightness and performance.A high-quality bulb should not only address owners' specific pain points, but also deliver comprehensive performance. If you haven't experienced nighttime as bright as day, you should try driving an Silverado equipped with the Pro series LED bulbs on night roads. This excellent performance is attributable to surpassing mainstream products in many metrics, and our designers have also put a lot of thought into the often overlooked dust cover. If you want to know how much effort our engineers have put into the structure and performance, please read on.

Custom Design: High Brightness with Optimal Beam Pattern

The Pro-DC series LED bulbs have a true power of 50W and 5000 lumens per bulb, with high brightness, providing clear vision for safe driving. Besides, it features 80*80MIL high lumen LED chips and an accurate mount socket design, ensuring the optimized beam pattern with a clear cut-off.

Through meticulous design, the LED chip and base socket are optimally angled to achieve the ideal light beam pattern. Once securely installed and locked into the housing, the bulb produces a perfect beam without requiring adjustment. Our engineers conducted extensive testing to fine-tune the output, matching the halogen beam pattern as closely as possible.

Multiple Cooling System: Strong Stability

We have designed a dual-ball-bearing fan at the bottom of the LED bulb to maximize its cooling efficiency within the limited OEM housing space. This fan operates at 9000RPM with 40mm size and 7 blades, providing a larger surface area for optimal heat dissipation. With a cooler LED bulb, we ensure a stable level of brightness throughout its operation.

To further enhance the cooling system, we have incorporated a built-in turbofan and a vent on the dust cover. This dual-cooling system allows the turbofan to expel heat from the housing through the vents, preventing overheating issues. As a result, the LED bulbs can maintain their high power output without the risk of shutting off due to excessive heat.

In fact, we've received a lot of user feedback about "high power" LED bulbs dying due to poor heat dissipation. The Pro-DC series solves this through clever spatial design and custom molds to achieve vastly improved heat dissipation, greatly enhance the longevity.

OEM-Design Extended Dust Cover

In the past, car owners faced difficulties when it came to installing LED bulbs due to the limited space caused by the heat sink returning to the center of the housing. This often resulted in the inability to use the original dust cover or the need to make modifications, such as drilling holes in the dust cover.

However, our Pro-DC series has resolved this issue by introducing an extended dust cover. Unlike other solutions, our extended dust cover is custom-made based on the OEM rubber dust cover, providing a perfect fit. Not only does it effectively protect the LED bulbs from water, dust, moisture, and other messes, but its extension design also allows for optimal heat dissipation by creating a larger space.

Additionally, the dust cover integrates the external driver, a departure from the traditional built-in driver design. LED bulbs with built-in drivers are often smaller in size to prioritize integration, compromising heat dissipation space. In contrast, our Pro-DC series positions the driver inside the dust cover, further expanding the heat dissipation area and ensuring superior thermal performance. The inclusion of the extended dust cover design has opened up new possibilities for this product.

Of course, the ultimate testament to quality comes from our customers themselves. We are proud to share just a few of the many 5-star reviews from Silverado owners raving about the performance of our Pro-series LED bulbs:

E.P. says:
Great lights. Way better than stock Halogens. 100% recommend.Really give the truck a whole new look.

Efren farias says:
This is a must if u have a (custom) trail boss . They light up super nice and make ur truck look like a(LT). Very tight fit but removed the red rubber seals and they go in eazy!

In addition to the product itself, your purchase has earned you Lasfit's quality customer service experience:

Buy Lasfit Pro-DC Series LED lights with confidence

45 days money-back guarantee & 45 days free return

2-Year Hassle-Free Warranty

Lifetime Professional Customer Service

Telephone Customer Service Support

Email Customer Service Support

(Response within 24 hours on Business Day)

If you are interested in the Pro-CS-01L, please leave a comment below! If you are already a Pro-CS-01L customer, you are also welcome to share your experience in the comments!
Old April 1st, 2024, 6:12 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Will not ever use Lasfit lights.

Thought I was purchasing a quality product!! 1 year goes buy and one side of my headlight bulb burns out. They will not replace it, instead they will give me discount on another set of bulbs. pretty crappy warranty

. I will remove all the Lasfit bulbs from my vehicle and replacing with a reputable company with better warranty.
Lasfit warranty responded to my earlier email, Hi,
Thanks for contacting Lasfit.
These bulbs were ordered on April 2022, unfortunately, the 1-year warranty has expired, so we could not apply for the replacement bulbs for you in our system.
Considering you are our valued customer, if you want to purchase a new pair, we will provide a 30% discount. Is it ok for you?
Look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Kind regards,
Melody
Lasfit Customer Service
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:34 PM
Super Moderator

Received 677 Likes on 613 Posts

@RickRyker
seems to be pretty standard. I looked up lamps for my truck ...

Philips: Warranty is 1 years or 15 000 Miles whichever is shorter
SYLVANIA Warranty Information:12 Months

Pretty nice of them to offer 30% off. Nobody has ever offered me that for an out of warranty product.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 3:29 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never had headlights burn out on me in a year let alone LED headlights. They should last at least 15,000 hours. My Philips x tra vision headlights in my other vehicle still going strong after 6 years. Made in china........what do you expect???? LOL
Old April 2nd, 2024, 3:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 677 Likes on 613 Posts

I tried Sylvania and they are junk. Burned out after only 280 hrs.
My Philips Long Life lamps have been much, much better, but they're still only rated for 2,000 hrs on the box.
The best ones were the original GE which I can't find.
I think all LED retrofits are unreliable junk.

Originally Posted by kevin spahr
Made in china........what do you expect???? LOL
these days, it's what I expect.

Last edited by mountainmanjoe; April 2nd, 2024 at 3:34 PM.