Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Delco/GM radios... Any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old August 29th, 2009, 8:33 PM
Classifieds Moderator
TruckForums Liaison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll do craigslist first, its easier, free, and I don't have to pay shipping. Maybe it'll fund my plan for a 7" LCD touch screen radio in my truck
Old July 23rd, 2020, 2:09 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 92chevysilvy
I had a guy give me these two older DIN radios that he said might be worth something.

The first one is a Delco model 16161615 and has all of the stickers on it and date of manufacture is 12-19-92. I don't know if anyone has any idea what vehicle this would fit or if it is even worth anything...? It has an auto reverse cassette deck and the radio is in really nice condition, I wonder if it has ever even been installed in a vehicle.

The second one is a little rougher, defenitely been used, but still in perfect working order and no cosmetic damage, just a little dirty. There is absolutely no markings on this radio and all it says is Delco/GM on the front. It looks quite similar to the first one, but there are a lot of little dials at the top that make no sense to me. This also has a auto reverse cassette deck in it.

Basically what I am asking is: What will these fit and what are they worth, if anything?? While I'm at it, what DIN style is the radio in my 92 silverado, it looks like a double din but I dont' know much about this stuff

The first picture is of the model 16161615 and the second one is the unknown radio
the second radio is an ac delco model # 16129914
I have one that's not working it came out of a 1991 buick lasabre