Beretta, Corsica, & pre-1995 Lumina Among this grouping, these three cars, while being similar to each other, offered something for everyone, from a sports coupe to a roomy sedan.
Platform: L-Body

94 Beretta wiring

Search this Thread

Old November 6th, 2006, 6:32 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Beretta wiring

Strange problem today. I came to a harder than usual stop only to loose the radio, have the dome light always stay on, and you know the beeping noise it makes when you open the car door but forgot to take the keys out? Mine has not made that sound in about 10 years... suddenly it works...even when I take the key out!!! Being worried about killing the battery i remove fuse 11 when I park and pull the dome bulb while driving.

If anybody has any ideas on what the problem could be I'll be here all week, try the chicken
Seriously though, if I can't find a possible solution by the weekend I'll be gutting the car to fix it. First place to check the custom audio.
Old November 13th, 2006, 2:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 94 Beretta wiring

I corrected the problem. I'm burying the Beretta in a very special place and buying either a new Volvo or a VW. I will miss that car though.

I've had it since she was an ignored 94 model in the crazy year of 1996. Brand new, 75 Km racked up. Almost 11 years later at 282,000 Km i just can't keep the body and electrical together even though mechanically she's a-ok. Friends said I would be buried in that car, I wish they were right. It was the best possible car anyone could ask for.

The memories of an 80,000 Km haul with no oil change, pulling the 4X4 out of the ditch, driving almost sideways on dry pavement and all the other stupid impressive things the Beretta and I did together. She had her own personality which saved my butt on a few occassions. She will be missed.