Beretta fans come on in! - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Beretta, Corsica, & pre-1995 Lumina Among this grouping, these three cars, while being similar to each other, offered something for everyone, from a sports coupe to a roomy sedan.
Platform: L-Body

Beretta fans come on in!

Old February 23rd, 2019, 4:39 PM
CF Beginner

Default Beretta fans come on in!

Hello Beretta fans!
Here are some shirts I made for the Beretta guys as the Beretta community has basically 0 support for merchandise or apparel. (I'm a Caprice fan and they have the same issue with apparel, nothing exists) Yes I'm aware the "Beretta" text does not match exactly but It's close enough for now. Someday I will fix the text so it's correct but it's pretty close for now. Both of these designs I made on photoshop. I didn't take a picture of the "Z26" decal and blow it up or something, I completely remade it. The print is decent but it is a bit blurry up close. I do believe the producing company just makes them this way. I don't believe my files are too small as they are quite large in fact. The "front end" design could also work for the Corsica with a bit of modification but I would need some interest to do that.

Front end design shirt

"Beretta Z26" shirt in the factory pink/green color combo.

Close up of the print quality, not horrible but it's also a custom printed shirt so I expect some quality loss.

I do plan on making more designs in the future. Just trying to help out a community what doesn't have such apparel/merchandise support. Like I said I'm a Caprice fan and those cars doesn't have anything for apparel of merchandise either. Every car has a following so hopefully I can help some people out. Not sure if I'm allowed to link where to buy them though...
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:01 AM
CF Pro Member

My first ever car was a Corsica, and I loved it.. That's a fine looking tshirt.
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:15 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by mountainmanjoe View Post
My first ever car was a Corsica, and I loved it.. That's a fine looking tshirt.
Thanks I appreciate that. It took me some time to make so it's nice to hear it isn't terrible. haha.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: