Beretta, Corsica, & pre-1995 Lumina Among this grouping, these three cars, while being similar to each other, offered something for everyone, from a sports coupe to a roomy sedan.
Platform: L-Body

Beretta fans come on in!

Search this Thread

Old February 23rd, 2019, 4:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beretta fans come on in!

Hello Beretta fans!
Here are some shirts I made for the Beretta guys as the Beretta community has basically 0 support for merchandise or apparel. (I'm a Caprice fan and they have the same issue with apparel, nothing exists) Yes I'm aware the "Beretta" text does not match exactly but It's close enough for now. Someday I will fix the text so it's correct but it's pretty close for now. Both of these designs I made on photoshop. I didn't take a picture of the "Z26" decal and blow it up or something, I completely remade it. The print is decent but it is a bit blurry up close. I do believe the producing company just makes them this way. I don't believe my files are too small as they are quite large in fact. The "front end" design could also work for the Corsica with a bit of modification but I would need some interest to do that.

Front end design shirt

"Beretta Z26" shirt in the factory pink/green color combo.

Close up of the print quality, not horrible but it's also a custom printed shirt so I expect some quality loss.

I do plan on making more designs in the future. Just trying to help out a community what doesn't have such apparel/merchandise support. Like I said I'm a Caprice fan and those cars doesn't have anything for apparel of merchandise either. Every car has a following so hopefully I can help some people out. Not sure if I'm allowed to link where to buy them though...
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 610 Likes on 551 Posts

My first ever car was a Corsica, and I loved it.. That's a fine looking tshirt.
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:15 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mountainmanjoe
My first ever car was a Corsica, and I loved it.. That's a fine looking tshirt.
Thanks I appreciate that. It took me some time to make so it's nice to hear it isn't terrible. haha.