What interior features would make the 2019 Chevy Blazer amazing? - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevy Trucks, SUV's, Crossovers & Vans > Blazer
Reload this Page >

What interior features would make the 2019 Chevy Blazer amazing?

Blazer Combining style with comfort, this all-new, sporty SUV is the epitome of adventure.

Chevrolet Blazer
Platform: C1XX

What interior features would make the 2019 Chevy Blazer amazing?

Old August 9th, 2018, 2:05 PM

ChevroletForums Town Crier

Default What interior features would make the 2019 Chevy Blazer amazing?

What features do you guys think would make the interior of the new Chevy Blazer amazing?

Since it's an SUV, I'm hoping for some major comfort-friendly features. I've always wanted heated steering wheel on my Blazer.
Old August 10th, 2018, 7:40 AM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by CJ455 View Post
What features do you guys think would make the interior of the new Chevy Blazer amazing?

Since it's an SUV, I'm hoping for some major comfort-friendly features. I've always wanted heated steering wheel on my Blazer.
Never owned an SUV, just semi-trucks, 4x4 pickups and a CJ5 Jeep, so my opinions are very biased. First off as long as it has PS, CC and a good
AC/Heater unit, I am good to go. What I'd really want is lock-up axles, front and back, with real manual locking hubs, like the old Warn units.

Somehow, I have an idea that no SUV would hold up to the punishment that I would give it. SUV's dont come with ladder-frames, so it's doubtful that it would make it
very long before I broke it.
Old August 14th, 2018, 6:46 PM

ChevroletForums Town Crier

Haha Thanks for sharing. I'm not an SUV guy as well, but my wife really likes them so we are considering a 2019 Blazer. Hoping it's got lots of features/options to be a satisfying vehicle for us years later.
Old August 15th, 2018, 7:55 AM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by CJ455 View Post
Haha Thanks for sharing. I'm not an SUV guy as well, but my wife really likes them so we are considering a 2019 Blazer. Hoping it's got lots of features/options to be a satisfying vehicle for us years later.
Yeah, looks like the Blazer will be available with a heated steering wheel. Also the 2.5 liter I-4 and the 3.6 liter V-6. Cant see if it will come with the 9 speed automatic
or the 6-speed. Maybe both? EPA estimates city/highway is 23 MPG for the 2.5l and 17 MPG for the 3.6l, but that might be improved if they go with the 9 speed auto.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: