Camaro This classic Pony Car, the Camaro left the lineup in 2002 and was thought to be gone forever, but is made its long-awaited return in the 2010 model year with a 300 HP V6 and a 426 HP V8 SS

2016 Camaro
Platform: F-Body & Zeta.

Can't get any help

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2013, 1:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Can't get any help

I am so fed up with my local dealer and Chevy. I have already had my car in the shop 3 times since April for XM reception issues and a strange red onstar light. The last time the car was in the shop I got it back and the problems are worse. Now the XM will change to the preview station, the blower motor indicator will not change when I increase or decrease, the heated seats will turn off on their own, and the onstar light comes and goes. I had a meeting with the service manager at the dealer since the service writer ignores the problems I have. He said he was going to have a field engineer come out, well it's been 8 business days and still no word on when that will happen. I have a file open with Chevy Customer Service, but that's a joke. They just call everyday to tell me they have no information. Is there no one with GM that cares about the issues I'm having? I will never buy another GM product! This is my 2nd Camaro since October with these issues. I have tried to be patient but I'm paying for a car that doesn't operate in the manner it's supposed to. When I asked the CSR how to contact someone that can help and/or give me information he said he was the only one. (Great) I asked him why it was taking so long to get an engineer and he had no answer for that either, except when I asked if the problem was that Chevy was putting out too many cars with issues. He must have been flustered because he said "yes". I just want a car that works right and doesn't have to spend as much time at the dealer as it does in my garage. I guess that's too much to ask GM for.