Camaro This classic Pony Car, the Camaro left the lineup in 2002 and was thought to be gone forever, but is made its long-awaited return in the 2010 model year with a 300 HP V6 and a 426 HP V8 SS

2016 Camaro
Platform: F-Body & Zeta.

Help

Search this Thread

Old December 31st, 2017, 8:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Hi , I have a 2014 Chevy Camero that since 2 months of having it would give me this reduced error code Enand when I would take it to Chevy they wouldn’t do anything because it wasn’t giving the error when I got there . So , this have done it only 1 other time in the years , but then last night driving home with my infant grandchild in the car on the interstate 70 mph it just did it out of no where and no warning couldn’t go faster than 20 miles and hour . Tried doing everything everyone else suggest on this forum but no success . I dilemma is this . I drive my car , love my car ! My car is at approx 104,000 . I’m wondering since this is a dangerous and seems to be a common mechanical flaw in the car if it’s covered outside of the warranty ? As a type of safety recall ?
Scared to just tow it to Chevy without a little info since they seem to be uncaring , very busy and want to do process of elimination at my cost .

Thank you ,
Sheri Jackson
I’ve owned Chevy’s my whole life and I hate that this is putting me in a situation where I might have to change to a different manufacturer.