Camaro This classic Pony Car, the Camaro left the lineup in 2002 and was thought to be gone forever, but is made its long-awaited return in the 2010 model year with a 300 HP V6 and a 426 HP V8 SS

2016 Camaro
Platform: F-Body & Zeta.

Help please! 1995 Camaro Speed Sensor

Search this Thread

Old March 30th, 2018, 9:46 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please! 1995 Camaro Speed Sensor

Hi, I’m pretty sure my vehicle speed sensor needs to be replaced. According to my Chevy dealer the part I need has been discontinued through out North America so I have to track it down online. Problem is there are different ones depending on the model and I need to make sure I buy the correct part. My Camaro is a 1995, 5 Speed, 3.4 engine. Can anyone here tell me what it looks like? I really don’t want to get up under there and pull it without the replacement but will if I have to. Chevy told me the part number would have been 1045687 but google doesn’t yield any results for me. There are so many on Ebay for this year but some are labelled incorrectly and none I’ve seen even say which transmission they are for which is apparently crucial. The person I spoke to described it as looking like the photo below but I’m just not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Old March 30th, 2018, 3:55 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

Try that part number with a dash number, ex. number -1 etc. Rockauto probably will have it. https://www.rockauto.com/
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:19 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

The best way to be sure is to remove the old one and get the part number off of it.