Caprice This full sized sedan gained infamous recognition as being the choice of many police forces nationwide.
Platform: B-Body

Caprice exhaust

Search this Thread

Old April 19th, 2011, 4:16 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caprice exhaust

I am about to do 4-1 long tube headers an copper gaskets from summit with 2.25 inch straight H pipe with two hi flow borla muffers no cats an sum nice angled tips out the back replacing the sidepipes I have that were done to the car before I had it now its falling apart im runnin straight header on the passanger side right now loll I am about to order the parts here in the next few days so give me all your thoughts now guys I think this new set up will work well with the H pipe keeping good torque cutting out the cats for more flow an two borlas to keep the noise down just a little ill have good gains a nice loud growl while keepin bottom end an gaining sum topend
Old May 16th, 2011, 3:09 AM
CF Junior Member

A X pipe is better but personally I would have straight duals for what its worth.

CC
Old June 7th, 2011, 11:39 PM
CF Beginner

haven't been on for a while but its done 4-1 long tube hookers true duals 2 inch pipe no cats two hiflow mufflers pulls pretty hard great bottom end and i needed that!!
Old July 16th, 2011, 7:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a good plan, check out my post under the "Magnaflow or Flowmaster Muffler" thread: I got almost identical plans but you failed to mention what motor your box has in it. If you've made any progress, let me know how it worked out because I'm going to be doing the same thing in the near-future.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:32 AM
CF Beginner

I was gonna run the same thing except with cherry bomb mufflers and with the cats.