Captiva The Captiva has been sold worldwide since 2006 and now comes to the US to replace the Saturn Vue
Chevy Captiva
Platform: Theta

Chevy Captiva

Search this Thread

Old March 17th, 2019, 7:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy Captiva

My Dad was a Chevy fan so I bought a Chevy Captiva 2014, never had an issue but now I can’t get my keys out ! I took it to Elm Chevy to see if there was a recall and there was one for something different but I was never notified and now the recall is closed out ! So now I’m stuck fixing this out of my own pocket and if I do the first thing I’m going to do is go trade it for a Ford or Honda! They say even though there’s many complaints it is not a safety issue! That tells me you don’t stand behind your product ! Well Chevy I was a fan but because of this I promise to never buy from you again and that’ll go for my whole family which is large !!! Ford or Honda here I come !!!
Old March 17th, 2019, 7:59 AM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

Did you call Chevrolet Customer service about the closed recall? They may be able to help some. Even with the key problem, they might give some assistance. They helped me before with transmission problems just after warranty expired. They didn't repair it for free but did it for much less than it would normally cost. Ford and Honda also have problems. They are not perfect either!
Old March 18th, 2019, 2:10 AM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

did you really make a profile to talk crap about chevy when this forum isnt even ran by chevy?