Cavalier Starting in the 1980s. the Cavalier made a name for itself by offering an affordable 2 and 4 door compact.
Platform: J-body

2002 cavalier 2.2 L4

Search this Thread

Old September 4th, 2006, 6:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 cavalier 2.2 L4

Okay so now I'm really po'd!!!!!!!!!!!! I pick up my car from the place that sold me the car (Drivetime) on Friday.. they tell me that they took my car to the Chevy dealer and the Chevy dealer can't find anything wrong with, and if it happens again to take it to the Chevy dealer. well guess what..it has happend again, 4 times now....The car will not start, have full power, just won't crank over...almost as if it is flooded...new fuel pump was supposidily put in by drivetime along with new crank shaft sensor...they (drivetime) claim that the scanned module for DTCS=no signal to ignition module from PCM (installed new cark sensor) intermittent no start-no spark, possible PCM referred vehicle to dealer for diagnotic dealer was unable to verify complaint. I am at such a loss right now, I have no idea what to do....they said (drivetime) that it's not the ignition cyclinder as previously diagnosed by pepboys, they said it doesn't happen in the 2002 cavalier. I quoted the msn auto website that states that it happens intermittently, they said, again that it's not the ignition cylinder.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do i do now??
Can anyone out there please help me and point me in the direction as to where and what to do!!!!!!!!!!!![]