Cavalier Starting in the 1980s. the Cavalier made a name for itself by offering an affordable 2 and 4 door compact.
Platform: J-body

Juss wondering

Search this Thread

Old May 16th, 2006, 8:55 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Juss wondering

you can get shift ***** for an auto same place as for a stick any that i have seen for the auto look stupid. but thats my opinion. a short shifter makes the car shift quicker and gives it a bit more power when shifting but its only for stick shift cars. hope this helps.
Old June 8th, 2006, 4:07 PM
CF Junior Member

ok i got a question bout an intake system i bought for my uncle....yes it was ebay lol. I bought it, it came, wen I open the box i had everything but instructions n the intake pipe didnt have a hole for the o2 sensor. But it came with 2 long things of silicone tubing or w/e....my question is wat does the tubing hook up 2 n can we juss hook up the o2 sensor 2 one of the tubes...but we prolly cant cuz teh tubing is really small. So wat does it hook up 2???
Old June 8th, 2006, 7:55 PM
CF Senior Member

i think the 02 senser goes into your exuast down tube from the manifold. as for the rest of the stuff i cant say cuse eavery kit is diff.
Old June 8th, 2006, 8:15 PM
CF Junior Member

the reason i asked was becuz on my intake, the 02 sensor goes into the hole on the intake pipe. N on my uncles, it doesnt have the little hole, its got 2 lil pipes that run off the intake pipe that hook up to the silicon tubing i guess,but we dont kno wat THAT hooks upto.