1980 Malibu Classic - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

1980 Malibu Classic

BobbyandChristin Taylor's Avatar
CF Beginner

Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2

February 28th, 2017, 5:08 PM   #1  
1980 Malibu Classic

Does anyone know what to call the plastic insert that is behind the rear tag and gas filler. It basically just fills in the area. It is made of plastic. Mine is busted and brittle and I would like to replace it but don't know what to call it.....

kevinkpk's Avatar
CF Addict

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,965

February 28th, 2017, 6:05 PM   #2  
License plate holder?

Search this Thread
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: