Cobalt This sporty compact was faced with the difficult job of replacing the popular Cavalier, but whether the base model, or the supercharged SS is chosen, is has made for a great replacement.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out CobaltSS.net

need help with 07 cobalt

Search this Thread

Old July 30th, 2014, 11:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with 07 cobalt

Hi Every one I am new to this site this my first post
So I am having a big problem like a year ago I hit a deer with my car and about three months after that I went out to my car to go to work and it would not start I would turn the key and the radio and air would come on and both where functional I could also turn the lights on but the car would not turn on no clicking or anything so I sent the car to a local shop and the messed with it for a few weeks and they said they could not find the problem They said they put in a new battery and replaced the bcm and also flashed the bcm they also checked the key and they checked all the fuses but they could not find the problem But when I got the car back in with parts all over the inside of the car and the inside all striped down so the car is back at my house and I wanted to mess with it myself but now when I put the key in the radio nor the air works anymore and now the screen on the radio says LOC not LOCK but LOC and I am completely lost if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated