Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Any nagging issues with the new Colorado's ( especially the diesel engine powered)

Search this Thread

Old May 20th, 2017, 10:17 AM
CF Active Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Any nagging issues with the new Colorado's ( especially the diesel engine powered)

This is simply a general question about the new model Colorado's and Canyon. I have been contemplating buying a new Colorado with the turbo diesel. Because they are in such high demand, I have yet been able to find a dealership that has a demonstrator with a diesel powered engine that I can test drive. I currently own a 2008 Suburban which has been a very reliable vehicle. So, the above sad, does anyone who owns a Colorado or Canyon had any problems with their truck that I should keep an eye out for in the event I can find the specific Colorado or Canyon. Beings there are no current discounts on them I will be waiting until there are to buy one. But, until then, I would appreciate any idea on what to watch for either body our mechanical wise. Thanks.