Notices
Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Colorado Z71 Price

Old February 21st, 2018, 8:23 AM
CF Beginner

Default Colorado Z71 Price

Hello. New to the Forum. I have been looking for a Colorado for a while now. I was trying to hold off and wait until Memorial Day but my car took a **** sooner than expected. So now I am really in car buying mode. I am currently looking for a LT or Z71 (but leaning more towards the Z71), crew cab. I was leaning more towards the V6 but the I4 sounds good now since I am not going to be pulling anything and it will be a daily driver in FL.

This is the Price that I have found:

18 Z71 Black
MSRP: 33,330
Dealer Discount: 1,500
Chevrolet Discount: 1,000

Price: 30,830
Employee Allowance Offer: 3,000 (which I dont qualify for since I dont have family that works for GM)
Loyalty Offer: 1,500 (Which I dont qualify Since I dont own a GM vehicle currently)
Conditional Final Price: 26,330

I just want to know if there is anyway I can bring this price down to that final price figure without the 4500 dollar incentives that I dont qualify for.

I will take any input on engines, trims, Etc...

Thanks in advance
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:48 AM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by kjuarbe91
Hello. New to the Forum. I have been looking for a Colorado for a while now. I was trying to hold off and wait until Memorial Day but my car took a **** sooner than expected. So now I am really in car buying mode. I am currently looking for a LT or Z71 (but leaning more towards the Z71), crew cab. I was leaning more towards the V6 but the I4 sounds good now since I am not going to be pulling anything and it will be a daily driver in FL.

This is the Price that I have found:

18 Z71 Black
MSRP: 33,330
Dealer Discount: 1,500
Chevrolet Discount: 1,000

Price: 30,830
Employee Allowance Offer: 3,000 (which I dont qualify for since I dont have family that works for GM)
Loyalty Offer: 1,500 (Which I dont qualify Since I dont own a GM vehicle currently)
Conditional Final Price: 26,330

I just want to know if there is anyway I can bring this price down to that final price figure without the 4500 dollar incentives that I dont qualify for.

I will take any input on engines, trims, Etc...

Thanks in advance
$30k is the average price, so i don't think they would lower it...
try looked at lease returned ones.
You could find one a year old & like new & save big $$$
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:56 AM
CF Beginner

That is the average but they are willing to sell it to someone for that 26k price. so I just wanted to see what the chances were
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:00 PM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by kjuarbe91
That is the average but they are willing to sell it to someone for that 26k price. so I just wanted to see what the chances were
Yeahhh they will charge as much as they can, of course

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: