Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Paint concerns Colorado 2019

Search this Thread

Old April 20th, 2021 | 4:05 PM
CF Beginner

Default Paint concerns Colorado 2019

2019 Chevrolet Colorado. What the dealer told me was rail dust all over my truck, acid wash was done multiple times. A year later spots returned. Dealer refused to do anything was down right ignorant to me. Contacted Gm Canada, long story short they say there is no recalls for Colorado paint, and warrant doesn’t cover environmental factors. They said go thru insurance although it’s a Gm paint problem as the truck was brand new 6 months in with spots everywhere.
any suggestions as what to do? As I’ve never seen rail dust on other new vehicles or basically told to go away by a dealer as it’s not there problem. FYI the dealership is quite rude to women. The truck spent 4 days the first year getting and acid wash done then when I brought it home still had to be cleaned by myself as they didn’t do it right. They said it’s normal I’m going to have to do this every year. That’s not normal. The paint is the concern not the environment.