Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Parts

Search this Thread

Old October 14th, 2006, 4:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts

I just bought a 2007 Chevy Colorado Z71 and I must say that I am highly impressed. Im looking into getting some new parts/asessories for it and want to know if anyone here knows where I can find them. I want to add a brush guard, camo bug deflector/window deflectors, and possibly a lift kit. Any luck guys?
Old October 30th, 2006, 9:33 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parts

howdy head, i have an 05 colorado, z71, 4dr. theres a great sight that has almost everything imaginable, you ready for it, www.4wheelonline.com it the greatest site that ive found so far. im not sure how the options will work for an 07 but im sure it shouldnt be that hard, infact everything should convert over. sort of like the camaro, certain years are interchangable, and since this is definitely a vehicle that follows the "basic" design concept then im sure it wont be hard. and if you want to upgrade your airintake, i know a great way that you only spend $20 at home depot rather then $300-400 at K&N... yes, home depot. after jerry-rigging trucks in afghanistan to run, im pretty sure i can do it here, lol. but if you have any questions my email is ozzy_0331@yahoo.com. hope you have fun with yours, as i certainly have with mine.