First ZR1 to Be Auctioned to Support Wounded Veterans - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevrolet Car Models > Corvette
Reload this Page >

First ZR1 to Be Auctioned to Support Wounded Veterans

Corvette Since 1953, the All American Sports car, and with the new 2014 C7 model, no end is in sight.

2014 Corvette C7
Platform: Y-body
Latest Corvette C7 News here: CorvetteForum.com

First ZR1 to Be Auctioned to Support Wounded Veterans

Old November 30th, 2017, 8:41 PM
ChevyForum Town Crier

Default First ZR1 to Be Auctioned to Support Wounded Veterans

Auctioning off the first model of a car to support a charity is a trend I'd like to see continue, so it was great to learn that the first new ZR1 will be hitting the block for veterans. I honestly can't wait to see how this baby does on the track, and I'm really curious to see how it compares to the Viper ACR. Because even though it's not in production anymore, it's still a brutal competitor in this high-end class. You can read the full details of the auction and the full specs on the HP. Can't wait to see it in racing yellow...
Old December 1st, 2017, 2:17 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday View Post

Auctioning off the first model of a car to support a charity is a trend I'd like to see continue, so it was great to learn that the first new ZR1 will be hitting the block for veterans. I honestly can't wait to see how this baby does on the track, and I'm really curious to see how it compares to the Viper ACR. Because even though it's not in production anymore, it's still a brutal competitor in this high-end class. You can read the full details of the auction and the full specs on the HP. Can't wait to see it in racing yellow...
Looks like the "Batmobile" !! Cool!!
Old December 1st, 2017, 5:47 PM
ChevyForum Town Crier

It really does! Ha ha! When my buddy—who isn't really a car person—he said "that thing looks pissed."
Old December 7th, 2017, 1:57 PM
Administrator

Hood looks like it came off a L-88. Like it!

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: