Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

2011 chevy cruze

Old October 28th, 2018, 5:40 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 chevy cruze

was driving my 2011 chevy cruze drove for about 15 min and the temp gauge stopped working then the light came on that said ac shut off due to high engine temp. so i pulled over nothing was over heated. drove home had we changed the engine temp sensors both of them just put a new thermostat in today and still thermostat is not working any suggestions on to what we might need to do
Old October 28th, 2018, 6:37 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by jolene28
was driving my 2011 chevy cruze drove for about 15 min and the temp gauge stopped working then the light came on that said ac shut off due to high engine temp. so i pulled over nothing was over heated. drove home had we changed the engine temp sensors both of them just put a new thermostat in today and still thermostat is not working any suggestions on to what we might need to do
Are you certain the engine wasnt overheating? Just put a thermometer in the radiator cap or overfill tank and see it its correct, usually somewhere between 195 and 220 F.

Search this Thread