Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

2011 Chevy Cruze Multiple Oil Leals

Search this Thread

Old February 27th, 2019, 11:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Chevy Cruze Multiple Oil Leals

I have a 2011 Chevy Cruze with the 1.4l turbo engine. I am trying to track down some oil leaks on this thing. The turbo oil feed line is leaking along with the oil cooler. I have the parts to fix it, just haven’t had the time to fix these leaks. I also have a leak on firewall side of engine. The whole back of the engine is wet and I cannot seem to find where it is coming from. The leaks are starting to get worse and am tired of smelling the burning smell and it leaving a puddle everywhere it sits. Any advice on some common leaks on this thing would be great.
Thank you
Old March 2nd, 2019, 3:07 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by bweigel25
I have a 2011 Chevy Cruze with the 1.4l turbo engine. I am trying to track down some oil leaks on this thing. The turbo oil feed line is leaking along with the oil cooler. I have the parts to fix it, just haven’t had the time to fix these leaks. I also have a leak on firewall side of engine. The whole back of the engine is wet and I cannot seem to find where it is coming from. The leaks are starting to get worse and am tired of smelling the burning smell and it leaving a puddle everywhere it sits. Any advice on some common leaks on this thing would be great.
Thank you
Why try to fix it? I'd sell it myself.