Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

2014 chevy cruze stabilitrak

Old March 11th, 2018, 7:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 chevy cruze stabilitrak

Good evening Chevrolet,

I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze. Within the past 2 months my radio and display began to flicker intermittently. Then through this winter I randomly would get the service stabilitrak light. As I have researched I see there are thousands of people with this issue. I would like to find out about a recall with this issue. This is not a wear and tear issue like brakes or windshield wipers. This is a manufacturer problem and it should be taken care of at the expense of the manufacturer. I and all the people I am seeing out here already have to waste enough time dealing with the dealerships who take over an hour just to check you in. We also have to waste time and money arranging other means of transportation while the dealership "hopefully" fixes this issue. I would like as a paying Chevrolet customer to get a response on whom I can work with directly and swiftly to resolve this issue as I am not even certain this vehicle is safe after all the different posts I have seen out there. I would like also to speak or email with someone directly, not be given a phone number where I sit on hold forever.

Thank you,

Mark

Search this Thread