Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Chevy cruise

Search this Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 7:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy cruise

For my Chevy cruise 2014, the radiator heater fan is consistently on when the engine is started. The engine block thermostat fan has been changed. There has been no change but I noticed the temperature gauge turned up higher although the engine is cold. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about fixing this issue or what the problem may be?
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Huey01
For my Chevy cruise 2014, the radiator heater fan is consistently on when the engine is started. The engine block thermostat fan has been changed. There has been no change but I noticed the temperature gauge turned up higher although the engine is cold. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about fixing this issue or what the problem may be?
Hello Huey01,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your radiator heater. Have you made your servicing dealership aware of this situation? If you're thinking of going this route, we would be more than happy to reach out on your behalf. We're available via private message and will need your VIN, mileage, contact information, and dealer name to get started.

To learn more about GM's privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | GM.com

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care