Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Cruze Thermostat Replacement

Search this Thread

Old September 20th, 2016, 9:05 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruze Thermostat Replacement

My daughter's 2011 Cruze LT check engine light came on. She took it to Autozone and a P00B7 error code came up, which the guy said indicated the thermostat needed to be replaced. I have good mechanical skills and can make basic car repairs but am not exactly a car repair expert. Would this possibly be a do-it-yourself project or should I take it to a shop? I've searched extensively online this morning and can't locate a how-to video or even step-by-step instructions for this particular model.
Old September 21st, 2016, 2:55 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello mrlaravich,

We regret to hear that you are experiencing a concern with your Cruze. We realize that you are seeking the advice from other forum members, however, we would be more than happy to assist you in setting up an appointment with one of our local dealers to have this addressed. If this is something you are interested in, please send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, mileage, and your preferred dealership.

Best,

Netty J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Originally Posted by mrlaravich
My daughter's 2011 Cruze LT check engine light came on. She took it to Autozone and a P00B7 error code came up, which the guy said indicated the thermostat needed to be replaced. I have good mechanical skills and can make basic car repairs but am not exactly a car repair expert. Would this possibly be a do-it-yourself project or should I take it to a shop? I've searched extensively online this morning and can't locate a how-to video or even step-by-step instructions for this particular model.