Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2005 Equinox front floor heavy puddle of water

Search this Thread

Old April 18th, 2017, 12:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Equinox front floor heavy puddle of water

I have a 2005 Chevy Equinox that has started to get a heavy puddle of water on the front floor. I do not have a sun roof as most of these feeds are dealing with a sunroof issue. When it rains I can actually see water running down the sides of the front wall under the console but can not find where it is actually coming from. Can not afford to take to repair shop. Have liked my Equinox until this started to happen. Can no longer leave it outside or I have a swimming pool. Live in Oregon and it gets moldy. Don't think I will ever buy another Chevy as this should never happen. From the sounds of these feeds I should be happy it hadn't happen earlier. Would like to sell it but who wants this mess. Anyone have any suggestions. One person advised to reseal around the strut towers in the engine compartment. Did that but has not improved. If anything it has gotten worst. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Old April 18th, 2017, 3:49 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

Windshield is leaking, only real resolve is to have it removed, and reset.